Tampa Cruis-A-Cade Club was established in 1954 by a group of 10 families who were given deed to the land by then-Mayor Nuccio. The provision was that the families improve the land and build their own facility. This small group worked to clear the property, fill the land, build docks, construct a clubhouse and promote their club membership. For over fifty years, Tampa area families have continued in their footsteps to enjoy the benefits of membership in the Tampa Cruis-A-Cade Club and to invite other families to join us.
The purpose of the Tampa Cruis-A-Cade Club shall be to promote family cruising and to serve the interest of the outboard motor and motor boat owners, to defend such owners against discriminatory legislation and unjust taxation, to prevent the pollution of all recreations waters, to stimulate a greater interest in boating, to develop a fraternal spirit among local outdoor enthusiasts, to own or lease property for Club uses, to develop boat storage and dock facilities, and to all other things which might contribute to the welfare and pleasure of owners of boat and boat equipment. It shall be the further purpose of the Tampa Cruis-A-Cade Club whenever possible to initiate, promote and assist other local organizations in civic undertakings calculated to add to the material and social welfare of the City of Tampa, Florida and to its reputation as a pleasure resort, a recreational center, and a community of alert progressive citizens.
email – email@example.com tel – (813) 393-1011